Mar 12, 2009

Free Forex Income Engine. Free Forex Profits Run 4 Pac

Forex Income Engine. Forex Profits Run. Free Forex 4 Pac from Bill Poulos. Learn To Trade Forex from Seasoned Professional Bill Poulos

Since I announced the release of the March 2009 update to my "Forex 4-Pack" training materials yesterday afternoon, nearly 10,000 folks have already grabbed the first part, my 100-page "Power Forex Profit Principles" report...and I'm getting a lot of great feedback already.

But I'm also getting a lot of readers asking me, "This is a HUGE report - what parts are the most important?"

And the answer is - it really depends on where you're at with your Forex trading.

However, from past feedback, here are some of the more popular portions of this report:

* The Current State of the Forex Market (pg. 8)

* How Do I Find A Reliable Forex Broker? (pg. 16)

* What Are The Best Forex Pairs to Trade? (pg. 18)

* What Are The Attributes of a Good Forex Method? (pg. 26)

* What Are The Best Technical Indicators to Use? (pg. 27)

* What Simple Strategy Can I Use to Find Good Entry Points? (pg. 33)

* What Account Size Do I Need to Trade The Forex Markets? (pg. 40)

...there's a LOT more than that, but that should give you an idea of the kinds of info I put into the report.

If you haven't downloaded your copy yet, click here for the direct Free Forex 4 pac download page

Bill Poulos On Forex Scams: I found more misinformation, lies, and hype about Forex than I had seen in some time. And that’s when I decided to put all my energy into dispelling this junk so I could give my students and readers a source of factual, actual, solid, realistic Forex Profit Principles that they could use to potentially profit in the Forex markets again and again. -Bill Poulos

Enjoy!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'll be releasing Part 2 of the "Forex 4-Pack" tomorrow, Friday, which is my "Essential Forex Trading & Software Basics" video.

No comments: