Jul 24, 2008

Forex Profit Accelerator Pip Trading Bonus

Forex Profit Accelerator Trading Bonus
Click here for Bill Poulos Forex Profit Accelerator Bonus

Those of you who have been following the teachings of Bill Poulos know how much I LOVE TRADING! Even though Bill has a solid set of methods and techniques he uses for his own trading, he's constantly tinkering around in the “trading lab”. Besides spending time with his family, it’s whathe likes to do in his spare time. Some people like to play golf. Bill rather be trading.

Now, because of my position in the trading education community, I am approached quite frequently by other traders, systems developers, companies, you name it. Many of them send me evaluation copies of their programs and methods to get my professional feedback and opinion. Some of the material I receive is quite good, but honestly, most of it is incomplete. The reason I tell you this is to impress upon you the amount of trading material I have in my personal library – I have a TON, and I believe I’ve seen just about every type of program on the market.

In reviewing all this material and in examining all the questions I’ve been receiving from my readers and students about Forex, I made two key discoveries that were astonishing to me.

"After reading your free e-book, I practice trading at the end of the day, just according your instructions, using the two MA and ADX. Amazingly, the 8 trades were winners. I trade only the GPD/USD, and EUR/USD, because I think these are the most volatile, and I don’t need to spend all my time in front of my PC. It's great, thank you.."Jorge A Hinojosa*

Click here for BIll Poulos Forex Profit Accelerator Bonus

First, there seems to be a flaw in the perception of how money can be made in the Forex markets. And the flaw is this: it seems that 95% of all Forex traders only think they can make money day trading these markets. It actually may be higher, maybe 99%. This perception is very dangerous, in my opinion, because not all traders are psychologically equipped to handle day trading, so they get in over their heads and get eaten alive until their trading accounts are emptied within a few minutes or hours. I’ve seen it happen, and it’s not a pretty sight.

I’ve already told you my opinion on day trading – it’s just not for me. If you prefer that style of trading, then more power to you (I can even recommend some great day trading Forex courses). But the vast majority of my readers have told me time and time again that day trading is not for them, either. And that’s great news…

Why? Click here for BIll Poulos Forex Profit Accelerator Bonus

Because the other discovery I made was how to treat the 24/7 Forex market as an end-of-day market. This removes all the stress and strain associated with trading on a 24 hour basis. It’s often been said that if you can’t make money trading on an end-of-day basis, you’ll never make money day trading. I tend to agree.

When you treat the Forex markets as end-of-day markets, I’ve found they can offer far more profit potential than the minor swings many day traders kill themselves to capture. And when you learn the right way to trade Forex as an end-of-day market, you can quickly jump from one big swing to another as they’re driven by the Forex market giants – the big banks and other financial institutions, including governments...

...but while these behemoths react slowly to market changes due to their sheer size, as soon as you learn to spot a big swing, you can get on and “ride their coat tails”. And by the time they’ve turned to look over their shoulder, you’ll have already gone on to the next big swing.

For example, suppose several major financial institutions think that the Japanese Yen is undervalued versus the dollar and that the Japanese government will soon act to stop artificially suppressing the value of the Yen. Collectively they might begin slowly building what will become very large positions in the market by selling short the USD/JPY pair. I am talking about hundreds of thousands of standard lots.

Whether the Japanese government acts or not, the market might drop as expected, in part, due to the ever increasing short positions of these financial institutions. If they are right, we small traders can apply trading methods that will spot these moves and jump on board at a moment’s notice. We can protect our positions with initial stops and ride the wave to good profits if the market follows through on the downside. And we can jump out just as quickly as we jumped in. The big institutions simply can’t move that fast without damaging their positions.

"Course pays for itself in first two days of trading. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! My first two trades were: Long 2 EUR/USD, Instant Pips for a 45 pip profit on 10/9/07, Short 2 USD/CAD, Pip Maximizer 2 for a 46 pip profit on 10/4/07. Thanks for a great course. I was really unsure about how useful the information would be compared to its cost, but I'm a true believer now."
David Vaughn, Sugar Land, TX*

"So far, about 55% net gain with just the Instant Pips method! Very satisfied. I like your time-saving and conservative approach very much. Course is very easy to understand and I love the colored quick reference cards."
Ted Richardson, Tokyo, Japan*

"I'm very glad my father and I decided to buy FPA in September. On October 9th we did our first trade. Until now we made 12 trades only with 1/4 lot and the profit is amazing, more then $4,000! And that in 5 weeks. Now we are confident with the system we are ready to trade with more money. The system was easy to learn, after one week we could make our first trade. I appreciate the updates, and the extra tactics. We are going to use them too."
Frans & Ingrid H., The Netherlands*

"Just wanted to let you know that I woke up this morning (12/5) to a profit of $2,228.00 on the gbp/usd pair, Instant Pips downtrend, a trade I entered only yesterday. Needless to say, this method works. I appreciate all the work you do and for letting all of us know what you're up to. You're that rare guy who truly cares about his students. This is an incredible method!"
Lee Meddin, Davis, CA*

"I must say how much I am impressed with your level of integrity. You have done everything that you said you would do. Especially the tight number of teaching materials that were sold. You set down a deadline, and you kept the deadline. If it were not for duplicated orders that paved the way for 44 or so unsold packages, I would not have been able to obtain the CDs. You credibility was further enhanced when I listened to the interview that I downloaded from the web today. By the way, I must say that the quality of the CDs is really very good - the presentation itself and the content."
Syling Lee, Murrieta, CA*

"Admittedly I had my doubts about the course, but since I started using the program I found that I can consistently make profits. I have one goal and that is to make a minimum of 2% of my portfolio a week. I have been able to do just that and a lot more with this program. I love the four step program (set-up, entry, stop loss, exit). These four steps help me stay focused and keep my emotions out of the trade. This is my third time starting over in the Forex market. I have come to realize that the two previous times I did not have a complete trading method. With your program, I have the confidence that I finally have a complete trading method, the knowledge to use that method, and the knowledge to recognize other complete trading methods."
Eric Norman, Nottingham, MD*

"In my demo account I started trading using the FPA on Oct 12th. In that time I have closed a total of 24 trades with a net profit of 1,140 pips and I currently have three open positions with profits of 409 pips on the Euro, 534 pips on the Swiss Franc and 350 pips on the Yen. Not too shabby! I'm impressed."
Doug MacQuarrie, Maple Falls, WA*

"I have been paper trading since I received it, and have made about a $12,000 profit. It is a very easy to understand and complete method. Much better than I have had from other systems. Thank you very much for this system, I will be using it from now on."
Yvonne Flowers, Mohave Valley, AZ*

"I have implemented 3 of the methods on Metatrader and have made over $7,000 on 5 winning trades - no losers yet... it could have been a lot more if I had taken all the trades triggered. It has been very useful to have your Pip Feeder to verify my signals. Thank you for the high quality of the presentation and explanations. It does a lot for confidence levels to know one is using a quality product that has been thoroughly researched as well as the knowledge that you are continuing to support us."
Peter Alport, South Africa*

The bottom line here is that we are prepared to ride the trend on the coat tails of the mega traders, but with a level of agility they don’t have. And by doing this, we minimize risk and maximize profit while they’re still trying to “unwind” their positions.

This is a BIG DEAL! If those last few paragraphs didn’t make sense, please go back and read them again. What this means is that I found a way to show you exactly, step-by-step, how to identify when a Forex pair is likely to make a move UP or DOWN. And no matter which way it goes, I created specific trading rules that let you take advantage of those moves and ride them for a huge potential profit. And here’s the kicker – I don’t just show you how to do this one way…

…I developed four complete methods, all based on my time-tested principles, that allow anyone to identify as many profitable trading opportunities as possible.

And that’s why I decided to name my course the Forex Profit Accelerator – because I show you how to truly accelerate your Forex profits with my four methods. And you can use them individually or together - synergistically - to maximize your profit-taking.

So the bottom line is this – no matter what happens in the Forex markets, with the Forex Profit Accelerator, you will always know exactly what to do every time you place a trade. No exceptions. No matter the outcome. It’s that simple.

Click here for BIll Poulos Forex Profit Accelerator Bonus

If you decide on ordering the Forex Profit Accelerator:

For a limited time only, I can get started for only $5.33 a day. I can choose 3 easy monthly payments of $682 each (or, I can choose to pay everything upfront in one easy payment and save $99 instantly).

This price may increase in the future and I am only guaranteed this charter price if I place my order today.

I am a serious trader and will put forth my best effort to learn and study the Forex Profit Accelerator.

The Forex Profit Accelerator is copyrighted intellectual capital and I am prohibited by law from copying, distributing or sharing this information with others.

I have 90 days to review the Forex Profit Accelerator from my purchase date and I may return it for any reason within those 90 days for a complete refund of my purchase price (not including shipping & handling) as long as I contact you to obtain a return merchandise authorization number first and then return the course in like-new, unmarked condition.

If I select the 3-payment option, I agree to make all three payments in full and to keep my billing information current.

If my order is being shipped outside the United States, I am responsible for any customs or duty fees.

Get Started with Forex Profit Accelerator Today at only $5.33 per day cost. Click here NOW

Click here for BIll Poulos Forex Profit Accelerator Bonus

No comments: